Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm not selling K2 RUM but....

EFA

Caterham R500, with R500 reg, mango Yellow, modded chassis as designed by RML racing giving approx 9% extra stiffness, Quaife 6 speed sequential Box, Extra light flywheel, quartermaster twin plate 5.25 clutch, Full cage, 65 Litre tank. eibach adjustable shocks/springs, adjustable both end front anti roll bar, several sets of wheels, air box modded, all caterham mod's to include oil cooler tower etc.

Engine - Arrow rods, bespoke diamond pistons (forged) scholar upgrade (still 1800cc), ported head, increased compression, larger inlet and exhaust valves, Motec M800 pro engine with pro logging and extra memory, Motec ADL backlit Dash with Logging, AP stud conversation, in excess of 250bhp mapped to 9200 run at 8900 max.

Car built for endurance racing car won class in last full year of running in JCC Centurion Challenge, fully rebuilt in 2005 (engine, gearbox, diff, shocks, all chassis joints etc) 1 meeting raced since.

Covered B James Shuttle available if required.

If you are serious send me an email and I'll send you the sellers phone number.

I don't know what ££££££ he wants for it, but you can bet your life it begins with a 2.