Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hood/Bag/Deflectors

Shalders

Hi Vis hood, from a '99 DeDion car, some scratches on 'windows' (inevitable from hoodsticks) but otherwise in excellent condition, has had very little use (none in last 3 years). £120

Hood Bag - Excellent condition £20

Wind deflectors (the ones that fit to a standard windscreen), have lost the nobbly bit that prevents them from rattling against the body skin...and I never found them very effective!! So donations to NTL.

All located in Worcestershire....

ben.shalders@virgin.net or tel 07971108339

John G,

I'd guess the Hoodbag will be £3 for P&P, I got your message, if you call this evening we can sort out details.

Bricol, Sounds more than generous, P&P will be £3. Let me know details and I'll put them in the post.

Hoodbag sold to John

Deflectors sold to Brian

Both will be in the post this afternoon, so should be with you early next week.

Hood still available and looking shiny and clean... I'll post popper measurements over the weekend.

Popper placement around the back (as assuming windscreen poppers seem to be std.)

No centre popper at back (Sorry Guy).

Poppers either side of centreline, 155mm apart.

Measuring from one of these poppers around to the side of the car they are spaced as follows on both sides (using the contours as they seem to work out at round figures!);

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm - Ben, you obviously didn't get my Blatmail with an offer on the hood? Sent about a week ago? Was interested in seeing a pic or 2 (if possible) of hood stick/window area. Ours is pretty well used in this area....

As you obviously didn't get my message, I'll get in line behind Red One when he decides what to do....

cheers

Big update!

here

80,000miles in 3 years plus

Hi what are the deflectors - are they the ones that fit into the same slots as the standard doors on a windscreened car?

And how much - If they are not yet sold?

Doge Viper Blue R300 a thing of beauty is a ...............you know

Ooops should have read more carefully!!! Ha Well ANY ONE ELSE SELLING SOME DEFLECTORS?

Edited by - Billyboy on 10 Sep 2005 09:54:01

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...