Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Job(s) Apply Here

Fathead

A new job please, preferably well paid, something to do with property - i have a degree in architecture! (or caterhams but i have no qualifications in them ☹️)

Open to offers!

A company car always a bonus!!

Edited by - fathead on 11 Aug 2005 11:06:56

perhaps we should have a seperate section on blatchat for people anoyed with their jobs/unemployed and need a new one etc.

Or maybe a club-job-swap (we could get on tv with that sarah beeny woman presenting - basically her commenting on how useless we all are and how she'd do it better 😬)

I am also just about to get an ear to the ground to see if there is anything better and more enjoyable out in the market.

I organise, events, conferences, visual communications eg, video, interactive CDroms etc.

In this market I am looking to move to the client side and organise from the inside !!!! saving them lots of money rather than going out to different agencys!!!

Or

Something in the Automotive industry - would like to work in the industry for which I have a passion.

Please please let me know if there is anything out there!!!!

Cheers

Nic

Winner of the Largest pair in a non SV 7 (Rumble 2003) here

Nic

RS Live were looking for staff recently, not end client as such but may be worth a punt. Give me a call or drop in as we are on the look out for freelance staff all the time.

Burt

Drop me a note off line with your experience, I cannot promise anything but we have a couple of IT projects brewing at the moment that we may need some help with. (Based in Wootton Wawen)

Both based around Web Based training

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

The logistics side of my business needs a part time chauffeur/tour manager to drive one of our Chrysler Grand Voyagers. Clients generally have a media profile. You need to be over 30, somewhere close to Reading, and willing to work long hours.

Give me a shout via Blatmail if anyone is excited by the idea. More details of the business here.

Guy

My 'dyno7'...here....

Thanks Graham, but I need a perm position as the car need paying for along with the wife, kids and house,

Tony - shhhh - just keeping an ear to the ground and trying to find my ideal.

Winner of the Largest pair in a non SV 7 (Rumble 2003) here