Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Croft Thanks

tricky dicky

Geoff - thanks also from me (and my wife who had her first passender ride in a seven on track today) a really enjoyable place to visit..

Steve - apologies for late return of your spare lid. Thanks for the loan.

Thanks also to Dave Jackson (who I assume provided the weather).

AND to all those members of the green group who improved noticeably during the day.

Unfortunately I need also thank the Toyota Celica driver who decided he preferred my side of the road. *mad* First time I've needed a full blown emergency stop with the 7 on a trailer. (If you try this then please ensure the 7 is WELL strapped down, it prevents it bouncing over the wheel chocks *eek*)

Dave.

Not my first trackday by any means but my first L7 Club organised one. I have to say it- you meet a better class of people at L7 days than any other I have attended .An excellent day and I wil be doing some more next season- nb at my favourite, Cadwell.K5 FUN seemed to enjoy being out with her siblings too- she normally shares tracks with Novas and 911s ,rice rockets and clios.

Echo the comments, a fantastic day and a great circuit - up there with my favourites *smile*

The staggered release from the pit lane worked particularly well, instantly giving you track space - could this approach be adopted at other venues?

SteveP

The Caterham Pages here

Awesome day out.

Nice to meet you John (K2 Fun)

Many thanks to all - Instructors were great - Dr John improved my skills and confidence considerably and I even thought I was doing quite well....

.....until Gareth Harrold took me round on the last session and made me feel as though I had been standing still *cool* *cool*

Got my own back by kicking his floor pan out trying to get out 😬

Will deffo be back

Its not the days in your life ..........But the LIFE in your days!! ;0))

Just want to add my thanks to the above. It was my first trip to Croft and it was well worth the trip (I think pretty much everyone came some considerable distance to be there ?). A great (challenging 😬 😬) circuit and the usual top class, trouble free organisation we see time after time from Geoff, made it a fabulous weekend.

So Geoff - when's the next trip back to Croft then ?

DC

We'll be going back next year, I've asked for another weekend date in August and may try and combine it with a double header at Teeside Autodrome.

Croft is a great circuit and the circuit officials were pleased with our behaviour on track and the friendlyness of club members.

Thanks to Allen, Roger B, Bex and Barbara who helped out with signing on etc.

Geoff *smile*

Great time had 😬

Had a whole bunch of fun with Messr Jackson and Howells 😬

Geoff, well done

Many thanks to all that help *thumbup*

I did notice a bloke with a large camera, do we know whether he was anything to do with the circuit 🤔

A10ROX:OK, its an R500 without the magnesium bits sump etc and only 205bhp!

• 2 weeks later...

A bit late I know, but a huge thanks to Geoff and his team for another well run day *thumbup*

Had some really good sessions, the last one has to be the best tho, alot of people had gone home leaving a nice clear track and some good driving by the chap in the silver R400 *thumbup*

Top day, can't wait 'till next year 😬

Gareth

Blue and Carbon 6 Speed Supersport with new wheels