Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Engine manuals.

Mickrick

Wouldn't mind a bit of advice?

I have a late R300 with the VVC engine. *wink*

As CC doesn't produce a parts, or workshop manual, could someone advise me which ones I should buy, as I presume I have to buy a manual for a Rover car with this engine fitted.

MG-ZR 160 ?

Or does anyone know of a parts, and workshop manual for the engine only?

Cheers Mick. *cool*

Mick,

I have a PDF of the Rover VVC workshop manual. I can try to email it to you but it is 25mb.

Coincidentally if you location is correct I will be in Deia from next Wednesday if you want me to bring it over on CD.

Cheers, Peter

*thumbup*Hi Peter,

Yes indeed, I am in Mallorca! And you are a star! *smile* How long will you be staying in Deia?

The reason I ask, is I have to go to Barcelona on Sunday to collect a boat, which is being delivered from Taiwan, and bring it back to Mallorca. I'm not sure how long it will take to clear customs. I'm hoping to be back for Wednesday, but it may be tight!

If you are staying for a week or two, maybe we can hook up *cool*

Or, if you prefer to e-mail, no problem *smile*

Cheers, Mick.

Pelico, don't suppose you could e-mail me a copy as my engine is making a horrid knocking noise (VVC) and i have to take some of the head to bits to try and work ou what the problem is (Its coming from the head ☹️) and have the same problem of no manual (Well I have a rpover one but nothing on the VVC *mad*)

Many thanks