Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Loton Park - my space available

silver-7

Guys for various reasons Im not able to take part at the Loton Park club sprint next weekend 30th july ?

Am upto neck in worh so just dont need the added pressure of getting the car ready.

If you are interested in taking my place leave your details here or email me direct.

cheers

Alex Minchin.

• Area Representative

Alex,

I understand that private deals are not permitted! You need to contact the organisers ASAP.

If there are reserves, you may get most of your money back.

See the regulations for the event item 12

Cancelled/Withdrawn entries: In order for a cancelled/withdrawn entry to be considered for a refund the organisers must be in receipt of written notification (written notification includes faxes and e-mails).

Entries withdrawn not less than 10 days prior to the event will be refunded less an administration charge of £5.00.

Entries withdrawn less than 10 days prior to the event and not replaced by a reserve may only be eligible for a refund of the MSA fee.

In both cases refunds will be at the discretion of the organisers.

Richard yes i understand ... thanks

Ive planned to call them on monday .... but first thought it worth seeing if anyone was interested in taking my place (ie a 7) ! so i could pass on there details & hopefully get them my place !

cheers

Alex.