Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brand New DITP Carbon Airbox

Anthony

As my throttle body trumpets are now a different shape to standard, the airbox strikes the front wing !

The box and carbon back panel, along with intrgral ITG filter are available for £650.

The box is brand new, has never been fitted. The quality is of the level you would expect ie fantastic.

Sale is to help fund rolling road session *eek*

Please mail me if you are interested.

I am getting really very nervous Rob, firstly it has been outside, secondly its got wet - really wet ! Thirdly its booked in a Reverie for a fitting *eek*

Fourthly I am running out of bits to re-finish !

Everything has been on/off at least 3-4 times and the wiring .... well it continues to be refined.

There should be a std Caterham loom which excludes Stack and Engine management - I am still removing excess loom ( suspect it is becoming an obsession )

Anthony, I 'm looking for a quiet 'box.will it fit aVX . not DTHTB's but just throttle bodies.

Car runs a standard caterham inlet manifold. If so can I see some piccies, then we can sort out a deal. *thumbup*

Cheers

Richard.

RED 2.0 HPC now on throttle bodies *thumbup*

*eek* WOW, what does he do with that. Digest small birds, rodents and small dogs. *eek* 😬 *thumbup* As a matter of iterest , does it make the intake any quieter, as that is what I am after.

P.S Nice bits Peter, you may have started something there. I have marked it as a favorite on my browser 😬

RED 2.0 HPC now on throttle bodies *thumbup*

The reports so far do indicate that the airbox reduces induction noise, but as no two cars are the same we cannot offer any accurate figures in Decibel reduction per model or engine type.

The air box is a complicated structure that is not easy or cheap to make and the air filter alone costs £80 + *thumbup*

Carbon Components from K9 Composites

boing *arrowup*

Rolling road looms, so any help would be appreciated.

It is truely lovely but does not work with Swindon trumpets ☹️

It is perfect for std carb manifold or any straight induction such as Jenvey's

Anthony