Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What grade license needed to sprint?

DSL

The wife to be has expressed an interest in sprinting using my car *eek* (look out Mr Jackson 😬), however having told her there is no quicker way to a divorce than damaging my car she seems to have lost interest.

But just in case am I right in thinking that you can obtain a sprinting license without having to go on a days course like I did to get a national b 🤔

DSL - why try and put your wife off the idea? My better half sprinted briefly before finding out she was pregnant and it was great.

Think of the benefits:

1) Easier to enter lots of events as she will come with you and not feel left out

2) Easier to get away with upgrades as it is to her benefit as well as yours

3) You get to spend time with the one you love (all together now... aaaahhh)

IMO there are too few women competing at the moment and it would be great to encourage more to come and have a go.

Steve

DSL,

Yes, let her have a go. From Nick's point of view I reckon having a shared interest in sevens has helped to smooth the upgrade path several times 😬 as Steve has mentioned...

Its been lots of fun this year and its great when Nick announces that he's just there to tow my car around 😬

TC

Sometimes in the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX 😬 but more likely in the 190 Bhp K Series with the K1600 X plate... *thumbup* and never in the red XFlow 😬