Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Size of rear wing bolts

Adrian Williams

• Area Representative

Adrian,

Yes, M5 is correct. If using with the original rivnuts, 20mm long is fine. But if using with the rubber replacements 25mm long may be more suitable (depending on how thick the combination of wing flange, washer and wing piping is).

Where have you found hex. hd. pins? I can obtain cheese headed screws easily, but hex. hd.s are much easier to use, but more difficult to find.

Richard

Bolts are only available as 40mm but can obviously be cut down, I found them here:

http://www.fastfixdirect.co.uk/code/navigation.asp?fType=Fasteners&MainCategoryID=5&ProductCategoryID=56043&PageID=2

They also have nuts and even washers if you want to keep the weight down.

I did find another site with 20mm length and hex head but you had to buy a minimum of 1000 and I wasn't planning on hitting that many cones *eek*

If you want some let me know and I'll order a load which should keep the postage costs down and can give them to you @ Loton.

Adrian

• Area Representative

Casbar,

Yes, "Comdir.co.uk" - even better - half the cost if we buy 100 - even better if we buy 500 (not that I was planning on hitting that many cones!) here

Adrian,

How urgently do you need any? I was planning on buying a few kits worth. Should I obtain them and pass on to you at Loton? How many screws did you want for yourself?