Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Slicks much faster?

DSL

What would be the ultamate class 5 seven? Durtec, K series, SV, CRS.

2.6 radical SR8 motor, drenth sequential, narrow body, pukka IRS (with inboard brakes), super-widetrack front/rear, inboard front suspension(with some nice Penske dampers), bespoke A40 compound ACB10s.........That would go pretty nicely if done well.

It works *smile*

Hi Darren-if you are seriously considering spending big money on engine tuning why not sell the "k" for hopefully 4-5 grand and invest in a Hayabusa lump? I can tell you are looking for more power but similar power output with less mass and unbeatable gearchange comes highly recommended!!Times should tumble!? *wink*

'......in yer bike!'

Thank's Brodie *thumbup* *thumbup*

Looks like option 5 has just come into being 😬 😬

Did you commision your car build, or buy it second hand 🤔

What do you think the approx overall build cost for a brand new chassis with dry sumped 200hp ish hayabusa engine (non road legal) similar spec to your car, suitable for class 6, might be 🤔

Who might have the experience to do a proper job 🤔

Just spotted road legal hayabusa in the for sale adverts, what's the general opinion regarding this cars spec & sale price(seems a bit pricey to me, bearing in mind comments below 🤔)

Looks ok, but like any second hand bike engined car I would imagine the engine could do with an overhaul & must be treated as likely to cack itself at a moments notice