Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Garage in Poole

New Cat

Talk to the Caaanciwl. I rented a council lockup in Berwick on Tweed for a fiver a week. It was dry, secure, well maintained and reasonably near home. No windows so nobody knows what's in there, also the blocks are near housing and it's not easy for scumbags to hang around outside to see what comes and goes. *thumbup*

You will get a choice of locations, with luck in Poole you will find one on a reasonable estate.

Alternatively - find a little old lady in a house with a disused garage. This however is less likely as LOLs are prone to filling garages up with tat, stocks of cat food, etc.

I must confess to not being a full time resident of Poole and the coucil know this (through their fabulously generous 10% discount on council tax) and have told me I stand zero chance of getting a council rental.

I really want to buy as I've been through the nightmare of having to move things at short notice too many times before. I may be in a position financially to buy a whole block of garages and sell/rent the spares - please let me know if you have any experience of doing this. Thanks