Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Carbon dash, gauges & other bits

Griff

I have the following for sale originally off my '96 dedion car:-

A) Carbon dash for standard Caterham gauges & switches plus a couple of additional switch holes (including starter button which I'll include with the dash). I'll throw in the original switches too but these are a little sun bleached and maybe need replacing. The dash is in pretty good condition but not perfect. SOLD..!!

B) Full set of gauges - "Caterham" speedo (reading 13,626 miles), tacho, fuel, oil, water. SOLD..!!

C) Speedo cable and angle drive for gearbox - both nearly new. SOLD..!!

D) Pair of carbon wing protectors - well used but still serviceable, small chip out of the bottom corner of the R/H section which probably wouldn't be noticable at all if you had black wings. SOLD..!!

E) Pair of standard chrome headlights - again well used but servicable including high power bulbs. No cables though as I need these for the new lights.

Not sure what any of the above are really worth so email me an offer. Pictures will be sorted later today so I can send these to anyone interested. If I don't sell them quickly through Blatchat then they'll go onto Ebay. If you want to collect, I'm in North Wilts near M4/J17.

Cheers,

Mike (Griff)

It's not pink, it's medium red violet... 😬

Edited by - Griff on 3 Jul 2005 14:52:45

Edited by - Griff on 5 Jul 2005 18:28:58

Edited by - Griff on 8 Jul 2005 00:11:26