Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Video : Fazination - RuF 911 @ Nurburgring

Jason Plato

Have been trying to get it myself.

Contacted RUF direct. Here is copy of their reply.

Ruf Automobile [info@ruf-automobile.de]

first and foremost thank you very much for contacting us and for your interest in our products.

Gladly we will help you further.

You can order the video "Faszination oon the Nürburgring" directly from our company in Pfaffenhausen. It costs DM 79,00 plus shipping charges.

Should you desire to make an order please select and notify us of your preferred means of payment

- Check in advance

- Bank transfer in advance

- Visa- or Mastercard, please tell us the number over the telephone (0049 - 8265 - 911911) or fax us the number (0049 - 8265 - 1213)

We only need your complete shipping address. You will receive it in a few days after your order.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Dalal Mekni

Ruf Automobile GmbH

first and foremost thank you very much for contacting us and for your interest in our products.

You can order the video "Faszination oon the Nürburgring" directly from our company in Pfaffenhausen. It costs DM 79,00 plus shipping charges.

Should you desire to make an order please select and notify us of your preferred means of payment

- Check in advance

- Visa- or Mastercard, please tell us the number over the telephone (0049 - 8265 - 911911) or fax us the number (0049 - 8265 - 1213)

We only need your complete shipping address. You will receive it in a few days after your order.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Dalal Mekni

Ruf Automobile GmbH

- Check in advance

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Dalal Mekni

Ruf Automobile GmbH

• 12 years later...

Holy thread resurrection, Batman!

I watched this video last night and thought I'd share it in case it hasn't been seen, only to find this old thread. It's now easily found on Youtube and well worth a watch if you have not done so yet.

Oli