Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Raceline Duratec Engine/Gbox save over 25%

simon watteau

New Raceline 2.0 Duratec engine (190 bhp) with new type 9 five speed (long first) gearbox, wetsump pan kit, lightweight flywheel, clutch kit, 45mm throttle body set (inc fuel rail), inlet manifold (short), injection mounting, throttle potentiometer, ram pipe, fuel rail and fuel press regulator, water rail, thermostat housing kit, idler pulley kit, cold start kit, oil filter housing, aluminium bell housing, clutch actuator, actuator hose kit...........etc .....etc .......plus all new ancillaries.......prepared by Raceline. Bills for £6611.99.(discounted price!)

Genuine reaon for sale £4950. Please tel 07775 525431 for more details

Hi,

A Weber Alpha ECU/management kit (or similar), engine mounts, air filter system and exhaust manifold. All are available from Raceline. Bear in mind that the exhaust is on the drivers side, so a new cut-out is required. Chris at Raceline will be happy to discuss engine and suitability for your car. I know it will fit a de-dion, but not certain about live axle.

His tel no is 01483 811978.

Pictures are at: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/43831.htm

• Leadership Team

Rob

I was asked a similar question re the cost of putting your old engine in my car................I politely changed the topic of conversation and developed as mysterious sneezing fit 😬 😬

Rog

Errm well it's not cheap but tbh any engine conversion is not cheap if you go from a Carbed, no-ECU engine to an injected engine with ECU and the exhaust on a different side!

There is a figure that is often mentioned and that is £10K+vat installled. Depending on the spec of engine, how much of the work you do yourself and assuming all new parts that's probably not unrealistic by the time you've added up all the bits (ie new fuel tank/pump, prop shaft, bell housing, air filter, possibly new bonnet etc etc etc)

Give me a call if you want to run through the numbers

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

Edited by - rgrigsby on 30 Jun 2005 18:26:24