Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight R - Finance for racing may force sale

Northern Banana

Thinking of going racing next year so testing the water/market for my beloved SLR.

This car is not a tourer it is an out and out fast road and track car the spec speaks for itself.

1998 Superlight R

No heater, no windscreen

6 speed gearbox

Limited Slip Differential

14,800 miles

Caterham Yellow

1.8k Dry Sumped*

Plumbed in fire extinguisher

Brake bias valve

Line lock hand brake

Astratec digital dash with data logging

ATL Fuel Tank

Trip switch fuse system

Complete with set of original SLR split rims and Black Superlite wheels (fronts 6” rears 8“), half doors and tonneau cover

Engine has just been fully rebuilt by DVA Power including new bearings, 1227 cams and vernier pulleys. DVA advises that this specification can deliver between 210-220bhp

For loads of pics, history, details of engine rebuild and videos see www.northernbanana.co.uk

Car in very good condition – meticulously maintained all receipts retained – sold with 12 months mot and taxed until April 06.

Looking for £17,950

Northern Banana.co.uk

I can testify that this is a cracking car, well fettled and cared for in excellent condition and from the many passenger rides I have had in this car goes like stink.

Good luck with the sale Paul - we'll all be sorry to see the NB go.

Cheers

Jase

Paul and Matt

There are some good grads cars for sale at the moment, particularly this one - and it's very reasonably priced for its spec and race pedigree *smile*

If you want to know any more about Grads or even the process for how I selected grads racing over other series by all means drop me a line - I was in the same position this time last year. Or better still drop Mike a line, he sold grads racing to me 😬.

Andrew