Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MIRA today

nickaddison

Hope you all enjoyed the day as much as we did marshalling on Post 3 (the final corner) this morning and working the start line and paddock this afternoon *thumbup*

I had MIRA's permission to take photos and got quite a few decent ones, once I had got used to the pause on my digital camera between pressing the button and the photo being taken - required a bit of anticipation and resulted in lots of pics with no car in! But there are about 20 good ones that I'll be sending Tony for Low Flying. Is anyone writing a little article that they could go with?

Apologies to whoever THIS is but I couldn't resist the shot as we walked back to the start line after lunch 😬

Year In The Club DVD Part 2 OUT NOW CLICK HERE TO ORDER

OK I admit it was me 😳 😳 😳..........well it's bloody hard work this sprinting!

was a great day tho *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* 😬 😬 😬

BRG De-dion, 2Ltr Dunnel Zetec 165, now with slippy diff 😬

Edited by - Martin S. on 26 Jun 2005 19:27:46

Yep - another BIG thank you to BB and all the marhsalls for running an excellent day *cool*

TC

Sometimes in the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX 😬 but more likely in the 190 Bhp K Series with the K1600 X plate... *thumbup* and never in the red XFlow 😬

Despite removing a rear wing (involuntarily) on the last run, I really enjoyed the day - 4 timed runs - great value! Thanks to BB (I bet you slept well, Saturday night) and marshals for all the hard work put in - much appreciated. *thumbup*

Echo all of the above, and it was nice to get 4 timed runs........just one more and I'm sure I could have found those 2 1/2 secs I needed 😬

Great to see a few more ladies out and well done Top Cat for the spectacular approach to the contro; tower *eek* 😬 *eek*

MikeW

Mega Grad Race No 22