Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R300 RKW in Cambs

Rachael

Hey Rach

You won't spot many Harriers living next door to Marshalls Airport 😬

But then, perhaps Ed could have a word with someone in Air Traffic Control and organise a fly-by for you next time one from Wittering passes by 😬 😬

Kevin

shiny aluminium and yellow VX Classic

I know, it's a shame really...I think they should move from Wittering/Cottesmore...although not just yet, because a friend has arranged for me to go and visit Wittering next week...

I am SO excited I keep jumping up and down! 😬

*wink*

Rach

Joint Cambridge AO *eek* 😬

Hello there. The white Caterham spotted near Cherry Hinton was mine and I have been an occaisional contributor and more regular lurker I am afraid. I have recently returned to the fold after a brief foray with another make of car and it is great to be back. I must say, and I am sure it has been said inumerable times before, but once the Caterham bug gets in your blood nothing else will do. This is my third Caterham having had a 1600 Supersport and an 1800 VVC previously and I am smitten.

I keep forgetting to put the monthly area meetings in my diary, but do intend to try and get along to them in future. I look forward to seeing some of you there perhaps. Having been a member of the owners clubs of a few of the different cars I have owned in the past, there hasn't been one which seems to have the enthusiasm, knowledge and camaraderie of this club.

Best wishes

Rigs

Oooh Hello Rigs,

Nice to see you. The next area meeting is next Tuesday, 21st June, but we're not in Cambridge that night, we're going to visit the Northants, Beds and Bucks lot in Towcester. Let me know if you want to come along and we could drive over together if you like. Hopefully there should be a few other people heading over as well. I believe Mr Big Truck will be in attendance *wink*

If you can't make it to there, then we'll be back at the Red Lion in Grantchester in July. If you want I can add you to our mailing list. Mail me through my profile ( *arrowup* there) if you want to be added.

*wink*

Rach

Really?! *eek* the only noise complaint I have, is when they start engine testing Hercs at 0900 on a Saturday on the weekends when we don't have small people around to wake us up at 0800! *tongue* 😬

Yes, me too - it's nice and convenient working just on the edge of the airfield *wink* *thumbup*

*wink*

Rach

Hi there

I had an older Porsche 993S for a while. It was lovely, one of the most beautiful cars to my eyes, built like a tank with an engine that felt more like a turbine, but for all that it just did not excite me and give me the driving pleasure of the Caterham - I know, I must be bloody mad, as I am sat here wind burnt and getting more deaf by the day - but happy!

Rigs