Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1800 Supersprint

Labergorce

1988 super sprint (x-flow) with 150bhp 1800cc Roger King conversion.

BRGreen with a yellow nose cone

De-dion rear axle

5 Speed gearbox

FIA bar

4 Point harnesses

13” minilites with Yoko A21 tyres

Wet weather gear

Flared wings

New springs and bilstein adjustables on front

Twin webber 40’s

Electric fuel pump

Rev limiter

New Alternator

23,000 miles

The car is on an F plate. The engine is superb, it’s very torquey and pulls hard from low revs in every gear, I haven’t had any problems with it. Due to it’s age though the bodywork would benefit from some tidying. It’s nothing major, just the usual stone chips etc. The running gear is all very sound.

Plenty of new bits, all bills and recent MOT’s. Has about 3 months MOT left but I will MOT it for purchaser as I’m confident it will pass.

Very sad sale due to horse purchase…………..i know, who in their right mind would swap a caterham for a horse!……it’s a long story.

I’m looking for offers around 7000GBP’s

Give me a call on 07718 535696 or email

Located in Gloucestershire.

Can email pics if required

Edited by - markdl on 13 Jun 2005 12:26:58

have emailed out photos to all those who requested them. Sorry about the poor quality and british weather. I will take some more this weekend when it's sunny..........!

Let me know if you want them.

other details i didn't include above are:

heated screen

heater

4:1 exhaust

Cheers

Mark

will do, weather looks good for this weekend so should be able to get some better ones, including engine bay which i missed last time.

Note for Steve Foster, i received your email but when i tried to reply with photos it came back undeliverable.

Mark

Mark,

My mate has returned from Le Mans. He is looking at a 50/50 share with another friend. They both had £3.5k to spend but the other mate paid £1500 for an operation to save the leg of his cat! The op went wrong and they had to amputate anyway (if the vet had done that in the first place it would have cost £75).

Upshot is, he only has £2k to spend, so as much as my mate appreciated the photos the duo haven't got the funds.

Cheers

Brian