Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Lunch time - Windsor Relief Road

knowley

Black Caterham reg GN something on the Windsor/Eton relief road heading into Windsor. Thanks for letting me out *thumbup* 😬

I was going to pick up my 7, but that lane closure made me change my mind πŸ™†πŸ»

It was me, 😬were you in the silver BMW?

Must admit first reaction was "whats he doing coming right up the inside?" 😳 Nearly wasnt polite 😳

I think they had all those cones for a bit of grass strimming on the central reservation and the foreign minibus/campervan thing that had parked on the nearside verge just made every one slow down and look to see if it was involved in anything. *thumbdown*

Β 

Β 

Β 

It's small, It's black, it's never at the back

Woody

Supersport R

Yep, sorry about that - just caught a glimpse of your car from a way back and thought I'd use all the slip road as no one else was and come have a look. Did wonder what you might of thought 😳

Β 

You can't have seen the L7C sticker in my back window, might have made a more sense to you if it was more visible from lower down.

Β 

There were "workers" further on from where you turned off just stood there watching the cars πŸ™†πŸ»

Β 

Edited by - knowley on 9 Jun 2005 23:30:09

No havent even done one yet, let alone many. *thumbdown*

Bit too worried about my ability not being as good as the cars 😳

Was going to avoid them this summer as Im on the USA tour and would hate to cause a problem before that. (I know I'm a Wuss)

Β 

Β 

It's small, It's black, it's never at the back

Woody

Supersport R

• 2 weeks later...