Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Elvington and ACB 10's 24's

robmar

I have heard Elvington is a very abrasive/rough service

are the other 24 compound boys planning to run these tyres (at the risk of trashing them) or something a little harder 🤔

I am in 2 minds, will be bringing cr500's and acb's along

whats everyone else up to.... *confused*

what 🤔 that we all should be forced to use them 😬

I am kind of working on the principle that I bought them to go fast and that they will wear out very quickly ☹️ obviously i would prefer to not have to get another set 5 events into the season but not a major hassle for the visa card

it was more the fact that i have cr500's fitted (I did about 12 road miles last month, double the annual road miles so far) and can really be arsed to change the wheels over 😬 but I don't want to be at a disadvantage...

decisions decisions bla bla bla

rob *smile*

Guys,

having previously twonked a set of CR500's quite easily at Elvington I will most definatly will have my A24's in storage for most of the day. Like DJ I only intend to put them on for the last run if that *eek*.

Great idea Mark Durrant. I propose we get Max Mosley involved with the Lotus 7 club series. Anyone for Colways 🤔

John.

Its a shame none of you are running LA PCD, I would have happily lent my nearly dead ACB10's to the highest bidder 😬 😬

As you've probably guessed I will not be there competing as the car is still in bits & for sale so if you know of anyone thats interested ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*