Click here if you are having website access problems ×

14" Minilite Alloys

speedster

Wanted, one or more 6J X 14" Minilite or similar Alloy wheels,(tyres not important) for 98/99 De dion roadsport. Must be in good condition. Can collect. London - West country, anywhere in between.

email joe.wenglorz@orange.net

HI

My mate, Pete just put 13" wheels and tyres on his car. He's back from Florida on Sunday night. Will email this link to him as he took off 4 14" PERFECT silver minilite style wheels. His car is an 04 De Dion.

Let me know if this is what you were thinking of and how much you reckon they are worth - with tyres in reasonable nick.

Zak

www.zak7.com

Hi Zac,thanks for taking the time to send me this info.If you or your friend wish to contact me when you can, I am definitely interested.Maybe we can work something out pricewise.I do not have a particular figure in mind. Just let me have a ball park figure,and we'll go from there.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes.

Joe.

Hi Zac,

Just received your latest message.Thanks again.By the way,I will be in the west London area on Monday.If it is possible to speak to Pete some time on Monday and we can agree a price,I could pay for and collect the wheels on Monday,(subject to jet lag and other considerations obviously).

Cheers.

Joe

Guys, just chatted online with Pete and things have really taken a turn for the worst right now and he wont be on blatchat or doing 7 things for a bit. The wheels are going nowhere right now - not exactly a priority - sorry.

🙆🏻

Thanks to all that are interested - he will be back on form after Le Mans I hope and in touch then. Do not feel obligated in anyway - to withdraw interest or whatever.

Zak

www.zak7.com

• 2 weeks later...