Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The L7 subscription fee is not enough...

Kathryn

Given the lengths one member goes to in order to help another, is the fee(t) high enough?

An international SOS was transmitted....... and the Rapid Response Unit (CK plus back-up) sprung into action.

Need I say more? Where's my beer?

Crafty Kathryn

*wink*

I like sheep

That may be a bit hard to explain when you propose.

Darling you would make me the happiest man in the world if you would accept my proposal of marriage this inlcudes a lifelong contract to be sold, either partly or whole and inlcuding future children, at the discretion of Boonie to cover club costs.

Excellent and the young Miss Miller looks like she'd be very good at housework...I might be interested in taking them both of your hands for a small fee - only for alternate weekends though - the rest of the time I have two live in cleaners 😳 *tongue* *eek* 😬

*wink*

Rach

Joint Cambridge AO *eek* 😬

Don't trust her to go through with the deal

She offered to buy/rent my smallest & nicest child and that was before she access to her fortnightly staff for nothing. I tried to get the S&N through her letter box but he wouldn't fit so the deal was off *tongue*

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Well I certainly don't need any house cleaners this weekend as my own two are arriving this evening *eek* 😬 I also believe that R400 has other plans *tongue*

Maybe next week - and of course only if they will fit through the letter box, or could be hidden under the land rover out of sight, unti I get home from work *confused* 😬

*wink*

Rach

Pushing satan down the chimney would be distressing for all concerned I fear...

It's not a real chimney see, so she'd be stuck behind the gas fire in the lounge *eek*

Not the best place to be if she's going to be useful for housework! 😬

*wink*

Rach