Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spotted x 2 Dunmow area - Sunday

Graham Perry

First one at about 2:10, a nice metallic blue example similar to Ford performance blue *thumbup*

Second one at just before 7pm between High Roding and Dunmow I flashed and waved (silver Mondeo) and you braked thinking I was advising of problems ahead 😬

Actually I braked because I was starting to scare the sh1t out of myself! That's a nice straight bit of road, but the bumps make it interesting for a driver of my limited abilities when you're a bit over the limit! Thanks for the wave and my first ever spotted!

PS the tasty number in the passenger seat was my younger son's partner, honest!

Phil, You were just past the popular spot for the mobile speed trap as well 😳 They often put it there on a summer Sunday for the bikers who like that bit as well *wink* No one there today so you were okay *thumbup*

Sorry I didn't spot the passenger as I was too busy looking at the motor 😬

Edited by - Graham Perry on 5 Jun 2005 21:17:21

Actually Graham, I might have spotted the other one myself, parked up in a front drive in a village between Finchingfield and Saffron Walden. There was a jolly looking bunch standing around admiring the car - we slowed, wished them a good evening and headed off into the sunset. Didn't get a good look, but it was a sort of midnight blue colour and had a couple of Webers sprouting through the side. May have been what you saw.