Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T - 2 bed semi in Tamworth

Steve Robinson

Only way to get back in a 7 is for us to sell our house in Tamworth that we have been letting for the last 3 years.

It is a 2 bed semi with a garage and front and rear gardens and is 3 minutes from the M42 on the outskirts of Tamworth.

Details are here

If you are looking for a buy to let property it is perfect, it has never stood empty in all the time we have been letting it and brought an income of £460 per month.

On at ££114,950 but will let it go for £112,000 to a kindly Blatchatter with a wad of cash 😬

Steve

PS - As suggested by a fellow Blatchatter - will include a free set of half doors for a quick sale 😬

Edited by - steve robinson on 26 May 2005 17:13:41

Edited by - steve robinson on 26 May 2005 21:14:11

Any pics or more precise area of location?

I need to move out of my present abode - the parents would like the space back *wink*

Not something one should rush in to though...

- ah OK, you've edited the main post since I last saw it... 😳

Project Scope-Creep is live...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Edited by - Myles on 26 May 2005 21:28:21

Very true BB - funnily enough the estate agent hasn't put that down on the details??

Myles, drop me a line if you want to go and have a look round. Mobile is 07810 880258.

We have just painted through as it has suffered at the hands of tenants. To make it perfect (and worth over £120k) it could do with a new bathroom suite and kitchen but it is the type of house where you could easily move in and live with it , but still has the scope to have work done that will up its value.

Steve

Edited by - Steve Robinson on 27 May 2005 10:23:54

My problem at the moment (other than spending all my cash on the car...) is that as lazy contractor-scum, I'm going to find it hard-work to get a sensible mortgage - I've only worked 7 months in the last three years (wonder why the folks are getting uppety *wink*)

Right - I'll do some investigation this w/e. ☹️

Project Scope-Creep is live...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Myles - if you genuinely need help looking into mortgages - I have some good contacts.

Getting finance for anyone with a deposit who will state they can afford the repayments is not a problem.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail.