Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fred's Wiley XL1 bulk buys and also separate lenses

zak

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

>Send your name and address and contact number (WITH COLOUR LENSE CHOICE) in a >email along with your order.

>I will reply with payment details, please make sure your email address is working for me >to reply.

No its not too late yet - as stated above I will close this bulk buy on Friday 27th May.

thanks *thumbup*

Zak

www.zak7.com

please can you tell me -can these be worn over specs as a wrap around -or does one have to get a special prescription lenses made up on the wileys themselves ?

Field Motorsport VXE HPC

247 bhp

Blatting around Angus and Perthshire with a permanent grin [even bigger than before ]

Ferrino

The 'reactolite' lenses were not that great they tend to take there time to change, so we stoped ordering this model. at this moment we are only ordering xl1 goggles and lenses as this is the best buy for members and we get good discount on this model .

FERRINO

Zak is correct the best for low light and dull days are the rust this is why we are keeping it to the

XL1 CLEAR GREEN RUST AS A SET £47 TOTAL THIS IS A PROVEN COMBINATION

LENSES ALONE £ 15.00 RED BLUE RUST *cool*

ONE MORE DAY TO GO 😳 IM SHOUTING AS IM FAR AWAY 😬

Bulk buy closes today at 1600hrs GMT. *eek*

This bulk buy is for xl1 goggles only.

XL1 GOGGLES== CLEAR + GREEN, RUST, CRIMSON OR BLUE (PLEASE CHOOSE ONE COLOUR)

LENSES +STRAP + POUCH. (think you also get a lens cloth too! but don't hold me to it!)

total INC POSTAGE £47.00

Send your name and address and contact number (WITH COLOUR LENSE CHOICE) in an email along with your order.

I will reply with payment details, please make sure your email address is working for me to reply.

Rust, blue, green, crimson lenses - your choice - (excluding polaroid lenses, and light reactive)

delivery 7/10 days from this bulk buy closing (as in today - got to allow time for the bank holiday)

Cheers Zakthumbs up

*thumbup* 😬 😬 😬 😬 *cool* *cool*

Zak

www.zak7.com