Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Well done ladies

Mrs Kipper

Well done to all the ladies who competed at the weekend. You all put in some great times *thumbup*. I think my decision not to compete was a wise one *wink*

Congratulations to the Saturday winners: Tammy for fastest lady and Jane for fastest lady novice.

Unfortunately the very fast lady in the Elise took the trophy on Sunday, but at least, with 3 lady competitiors, there was a trophy to go for. *thumbup*

Mrs Kipper

Sorry for the late posting *biggrin*

I had a brilliant time at Curborough over the weekend and can't still believe that we lost out to Sarah in the Elise - and even worse when we found out she's a hairdresser 😳 😬 Never mind, all the more to go for when we meet again at the track in August *thumbup* Just got to get the day off definitely to do the Marshalls' Sprint... Mrs K, hope you can join in with the "ladies championship" next time round *biggrin*

Thanks everyone for all the encouragement and advice. I know where the time is to be made up when I get out there next *wink*

TC

Sometimes in the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX 😬 but more likely in the 190 Bhp K Series with the K1600 X plate... *thumbup*