Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Today I vote Boonie for President

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to stand......

no, scratch that. I'm willing to SIT as the official legal adviser to the Boonist regime. In fact, I've already drafted some crucial advice on salad vegetables of mass destruction 😬

Edited cos being a luddite lawyer I can't do technology ☹️ Anyone got a quill pen and some carbon paper I could borrow?

Edited by - Tam on 13 May 2005 17:32:20

Can I vote for Hoopy as car colour minister, I'm sure he'll come up with some really sound policies *smile*

Where do I pay for my votes 🤔

Can I buy myself in as representative in charge of high powered "k" series, or as I'd like to be known the

Minster Minister *confused*

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

Ummmm - bribes are always welcome although Hoopy has enough to do with providing sweet pleasure.

I will however add to your responsibilities and add care of carpets to your portfolio with secretarial duties as well ...I think you can see where this is going

Minster Minister of axminster and administer

I officially declare this day - Thursday to help the calendar and diary industry.

Hoopy's wedding is a national holiday and it is compulsary to be happy - anybody not happy will be punished.

I am also making it offence for young children (especially those named R400) to crawl about and attempt handstands while I'm trying to change particulary wet and soiled nappies and so leaving chocolate sunflowers on almost every surface they can find.

New rules needed - keep em coming.

Minister i/c trousers for you then Alex, "Lift the spandex trade embargo"

Official Blatdays to be introduced, as well as your birthday you are allowed to celebrate one other day in the year, of your choice, during which it is compulsory to drive your se7en.

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

So THAT'S where my trousers went - I should have realised to blame the Minister for Trousers. Wasn't my fault at all!

Luckily I have learnt from my lesson and have managed to wear trousers every day since!

I like sheep