Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FOR SALE - Lotus Elise S1 Sport 135

FOR SALE - Lotus Elise Sport 135

Original and un-modified '99 T reg Lotus Elise S1 Sport 135. Excellent condition. Specs as below. Includes "135" number plate. 35000 miles. A chance to own what many regard as the best factory Elise ever made. We bought this car to use for an endurance rally but never used it for this. I had a full HPI check when I bought it which was all clear. Just MOT'd (May 2005)

£13,000

The Sport 135 was first launched as a limited run of 50 in November 1998, VIN: X 5401 - 5450. It has some engine enhancements to increase the power to a claimed 135bhp (though it is actually close to 145bhp). Other additions include close-ratio gearbox, sports exhaust, drilled brake discs (cast iron), blue tinted metalic silver paint (Quicksilver), dark blue hood, corbeau sport seats, silver roll over bar, racing steering wheel, headlamp covers, driving lights, category 1 alarm and unique Sport 135 body graphics. The catalytic converter is replaced by a through pipe which means the car has to be homologated and this is the main reason for the limited first production run. The second batch of cars were produced for the 1999 year (VIN: X 6001 - 6035)

The car we are selling is car 6022.

Pictures - hereand here

Edited by - Alex Wong on 12 May 2005 08:45:19

Alex,

Car looked really good in car park at Curborough...........can't understand why people have not ripped ypur arm off to get it?

If it had four seats I'd be at the front of the que...........! One thing for sure it will not have wanted for TLC on the mechanicals.

*thumbup*