Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lost trousers

Kathryn

Ooops, oops ooooooooops,

Cycled into work this morning - lovely morning for it. I get changed into work clothes after the cycle, so imagine my horror this morning when I found I haven't got my TROUSERS.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Could be an interesting day!!!

I like sheep

*eek* Does your office dress code cover trouserlessness or emergency use of cycling shorts *tongue*

Reminds me of one of the partners here who cycles in, popped into my office to say hi before hitting the showers and dropped his undies on my floor 😳 which weren't spotted until much later......................

All is well, do not fear oh shedders.

I blame the fact that I had to be in work at 7am this morning. Too early, way too early!

Luckily I have a colleague who lives in the same road. She very kindly popped into my house, disturbed my housemate and got my TROUSERS. So I am now smart and fully respectable.

PHEW *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin*

I like sheep

NaPP - fear not, he was respectably* dressed when said garment fell from the pile of office cloting tucked under his arm 😬

* to the extent that spandex is respectable 😳

ah ok - I've been away for a while so am behind with new shedders. Hmmm.. I'm not behind the new shedders - that'd be rude...

Anyway - Hello Kathryn *smile* Which dolly mixtures are your favourites 🤔 I like the cube and cylinder ones, and don't like the jelly and funny sherbert ones so much.

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

Go on then Hoops, show us all a picture of the blackened pit that passes for your office. I wanna see the gas lights, the typewriters, the Senior clerk on his raised platform and use of quill pens

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Hoopy, the bottom left window used to be my form room 😬

It's just a normal comp really, just that the sixth form are based in the ancestoral home of the Cromwells and Lord Montagu 😬 😬 😬

Sometimes forget how special it is, had a meal there last night for the new senior students.

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K