Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yoko A048's - prices.

Tim_H

Been quoted £67 a corner by my local tyre place. - normally the cheapest around.

Is this a reasonable price?

edited - sorry, i'll add a bit more meat to this one. - i'm after 4, at 185/60/13.

tim

L7 EVN

Edited by - tim_H on 11 May 2005 21:10:38

that sounds quite good to me, i have been phoning around and the best i got was £270 ish including vat and delivery but i will still have to gey them fitted. incidentally most places including trade suppliers say that 48's and 32's are no longer available and been replaced by 35's whatever they are......

• Support Team

Thats a good price fitted if it includes VAT. BookaTrack has a BuyaTyre service which quotes the same price. Polleys are good if you can fit yourself or have a local tyre place that will fit for "beer money" otherwise you could end up paying more. The first time I got tyres delivered it ended up costing me £15 a corner to have them fitted as no where else locally would fit tyres they hadn't supplied. Last time I used BookaTrack and they fitted at a track day for me.

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Just paid around that for a set of five. I used Newdigate Tyres (01306 631206), after a recommendation from Ray Pearce, who have a mobile fitting and balancing vehicle.

Therefore no need to find the time to get the job done, they will come to wherever the wheels/car is parked.

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 222bhp Sausage delivery machine