Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anyone Camping at Curborough

Barbara Swift

I need to know as if no-one is camping I'll leave the circuit locked.

Please give me an idea of time so I don't have to hang around on my own waiting for you.

There will be a marquee with tables and chairs, bbq, fuel tools and sauces just bring your own food and liquid refreshments together with plates if necessary and drinking vessels! There is no power at the circuit but there is a fresh water tap half way up the paddock on the fence opposite the catering van.

Barbara *smile*

Babara

Yes I am camping on Friday, also think Mike Riley, Tony Robinson and Dave Wingfield are camping.

I was hoping to arrive about 8ish. Not sure about the others. If you need some one there before then let me know I will try to set off eariler.

Regards

James

South Yorkshire Se7ens

Edited by - smithj41 on 10 May 2005 10:05:02

Marquee, tables & chairs, bbq with fuel and tools (no food) will be there for anyone who wants to use them from Friday until Sunday night.

Is 8.00 the earliest then? My mobile number is on the final instructions you should have all received by now so if anyone is early and finds the circuit locked please call me, we only live about 5-10 minutes away.

Barbara *smile*

No probs James, hopefully everyone will sling the chain and padlock across the gates so it "looks" locked otherwise we're at risk from interlopers especially the "travellers" who are around at the moment.

Camping is usually at the far end of the paddock near the marquee but please pitch tents back from the tarmac to allow the length of a car plus trailer on the grass for the trackday entrants.

The marquee, bbq and fuel etc are for all to use so please everyone whether sprinting or not feel free to light up whenever you arrive - and have a fun night! Just please don't leave me all the mess to clean up afterwards - I'll leave a dustbin and some binbags so would appreciate finding a tidy marquee after the "nights before"

Barbara *smile*

There's a 24 hour Tesco at Lichfield about 5-10 mins from Curborough. Go south on A38 take first exit towards Lichfield just keep going straight on, straight over at island and Tesco is on right immediately after Aldi at a little "pimple" island.

Barbara *smile*

A couple more happy campers to add to the list *smile*

We should be there between 7 and 8. Will come armed with crisps (green pringles are a distinct possibility) beer, red wine and meat *cool*

I will also do the girly thing of bringing some salad for all to share

Looking forward to first event of the year *smile*

Tam

Barbara - Michael has polished up the novices cup and its already in the car *thumbup*