Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bits for sale.

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Clearing out a few bits that I seem to have lying around :

All prices plus carriage :

FIA cage headrest with brackets (fits narrower cage tubes only and not FIA bars as I found out recently ☹️). Headrest is padded with a high density foam already. £10

1 x Brand New & Unused Lifeline 1 litre fire extinguisher with mounting bracket £35

Plus a set of knee trim panels and 2 pairs of sill protectors that have all been "adjusted" to fit with a roadsports cage i.e. the sill protectors are approximately 1.5" shorter than standard to fit behind the support leg fixing that clamps at the front of the sill. The knee trim panels have been cut down to fit alongside the cage mounts at the base of the scuttle. The RH one has been cut to fit with the battery cut off switch. Not brilliant condition but they do tidy up the mess that you usually see under the dash. One set of sill protectors have been powder coated black as I hadn't realised they were shortened until I came to fit them on to my blackpacked car.... Needless to say they are in as new condition. Say, £15 for this little lot?

1 x spare wheel V bracket plus spacer / wheel nuts / T bar in very good condition £SOLD

1 x spare wheel V bracket plus spacer / wheel nuts / locking wheel bolt & 2 keys in very good condition £SOLD

1 x hood bag in good condition £SOLD - PH

1 x hood bag in good condition but does require slight repair to stitching for strap to FIA bar (not ripped at all though and the bag holds securely in place as is anyway) £SOLD - PH

Cheers

Nick

Now the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬

Edited by - Nick Chan on 12 May 2005 22:07:00

• Area Representative

Sure Clive. *thumbup*

The repair to the other hood bag is very minor though if you are interested in that one if PH has the good one. I bought it like that a couple of years ago and its hasn't got any worse despite two trips to Le Mans.

Cheers

Nick

• Area Representative

Paul,

i will send a pic of the headrest tonight if you want but it seems to be some type of high density foam that has been glued to the plate. Can you let me have your email address for me to attach the pics to

Cheers

Nick

• Area Representative

PH - YMH *thumbup*

Caligarinet - YHM & pics

Mr Locust - now where did I put that bag of bits... 😬

Cheers

Nick

• Area Representative

*arrowup*

If anyone wants any of this stuff bringing to Curborough this weekend, we are there for both sprints 😬

Nick