Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Colour Co-ordination

Harry Flatters

I'm afraid this question is a bit "does my bum look big in this?" but I'm trying to make a decision without having all the information.

Essentially, I am replacing my 16" HPC's with 13" Superlites. The car is Prisoner colours (ie green with yellow nose - yeh I know, boring and unimaginative - but I like it). I was thinking that Superlites with yellow centres may look good but I have no way of knowing whether the yellow on the nose will match the yellow that Superlite use and catalogue pictures are not accurate enough.

Has anyone done this or do they have a better sugestion for a colour match, like possibly gold, black or silver?

There must be at least one Vivien W*******d that can help!!

Steve Mell

PTM 88

Edited by - Steve Mell on 30 Oct 2001 09:38:04

There must be at least one Vivien W*******d that can help!!

Coo, that was quick Arnie blush.gif

Never expected you to turn your talents in that direction tongue.gif

I'll have a LIME GREEN

id=limegreen> tutu with LADA id=yellow> undergarments please. They look so fetching when one performs pirouettes against a black background eek.gif

FH teeth.gif

Bearing in mind that this is all subjective....

I personally don't like minilite style wheels in yellow. Revo's look fantastic in nose-cone yellow with polished rims. Silver would probably be my first choice on a BRG/yellow car. Gold works but looks a bit old fashioned. Black or Anthracite with polished rims looks great on light coloured cars but I'm not sure about a BRG one.

I'd go for Gold as it's different from the run of the mill silver.

see here for a pic of Lizzie Backwith's car. This is a deeper BRG but the gold works well with it.

Alex