Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Championship winning Superlight R

Richard Ince

Superlight R no 87 purchased September 1999. One careful owner since new, raced but not rallied!

The car is currently in racer spec having just won the Goldarts Class A Championship. All spare road parts will be sold with the car (Weather equipment/FIA bar/Leather seats ect)

Sealed engine rebuilt by Minister 400 miles ago to Superlight R racer spec.

2 sets of 6" R500 style mag wheels with A032's (One set of tyres new) 2 sets of 6" R500 mag wheels with A021's (One set of tyres new)

The car has a full Superlight R racer cage.

A Stack Data logging system is currently fitted, this could be made available if required.

The car has been maintained by Hyperion since new and is in excellent condition.

Would ideally be suited for the 750 Motor Club next season (Already prepped for a race) or a track day/Road car.

Fitted with Triple pass rad/new fan/Oil Cooler.

Currently has racer seat but Standard seats can be refitted easily.

Road registered and taxed till August 2002.

Why spend 1000,s making a car suitable for track use? I already have!

Offers above £22,000 to rince@b-m-s.co.uk

Edited by - Richard Ince on 29 Oct 2001 21:45:07

I've seen this car many times (usually the nosecone in my mirror, followed quickly by the rear panel in front of me). It looks immaculate and despite being a race car, looks like it's been maintained with no expense spared. Definitely worth a look if this is your price bracket. I wouldn't exclude it just cos it's a race car.

• 2 weeks later...