Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mosaic Posters for Nuke The Leuk

Debert

Hi Fletch,

I know I have made enquiries before and ended up not buying one of these stunning creations - but now I have "left the fold" and changed the 7 for an Exige would it be possible (if a bit disrespectful!!!) to produce an image of my Exige from small caterhams?

[Prepares to be buried under a torrent of abuse!!!]

MY CAR

Simon S

😬Just deserted low flying for an Exige!! 😬

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Fletch

I have hi-jacked my husbands pasword to contact you as I would like to get him one done for his birthday. Please do not email me as he will definitely read it *rolleyes* but if you could possibly show a mobile number and/or how to go about it on this forum, I think that I may just get away with it!!!! *wink* *wink*

I hope that you can help me.

Cheers *wavey*

If you email me a phone number to BLAT (at) JOHNF (dot) ME (dot) UK I'll call you back.

You can also use the EDIT button (the magnifying glass on the right above your posting) to remove the text you've just written if you REALLY wanna hide what you just said 😬

As i said back in April, my PC still hasn't been rebuilt... So i can't produce these posters at the moment. It's a real pain in the bum ☹️ Hopefully i will be able to afford a new processor on pay day, but that is dependant on how much my car costs to get through the MoT *rolleyes*

If you phone / email me, you can tell me when you need this done by.

Cheers

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Edited by - Fletch on 29 May 2007 17:03:23

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...