Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mosaic Posters for Nuke The Leuk

Debert

*UPDATE* I am sorry to say, that until further notice, these mosaics will NOT be available due to me being made redundant. Therefor access to fast pc's for image processing, and large format printers means service is somewhat limited. Some samples of a few mosaics here - Click on the first Album to view them smaller image of Barbarella here Edited by - Fletch on 15 Jun 2010 15:04:37

• 2 months later...

If you wanna see how Steve's turned out ... have a dekko at my sig links below ...

It was a *nice* challenge to get such a brightly polished ali car to look "right" in the mosaic, especially against such a darkly contrasting background.

Never one to give up on an artistic challenge, it took a good 4 hours each night for a week or so to get the finished article to look this good (IMHO). Chances are, it took Steve just as long with the polish to get it that shiny in the first place.

Lots of thanks to all the seveners (especially Bongo) who have said it's okay for me to use their photo's in the montages.

Hope you like it Steve!

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Edited by - Fletch on 15 Jul 2005 14:01:25

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ash / Strongy - YHM *thumbup*

If you've got LOTS of piccies of your cars - Please send them to me .... The bigger the image library of small mosaic *tile* pictures, the better the finished article looks (IMHO) - They dont need to be bigger than 800 x 600 pixels.

Cheers guys 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fletch,

I had spotted these mosaics a while ago and wanted one done but couldn't remember who/where etc. I would appreciate if you could let me know what you need to do one for me?

MY CAR

Simon S

S5 SVN

😬I am NOT receding.... I just like aeroscreening! 😬

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Fletch

Mosaic safely received, it looks great, and as others have said it's amazing that at a distance the photo is obvious.

Thanks very much

Tom.

Cheers

Tom

FH54WLX - only the car supports ManU, honest!

see here - UPDATED

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

A message to people waiting on Mosiacs at the mo ....

I've managed to fry the processor on my home PC and so have no access to the program to generate these mosaics at the mo, or email to communicate back to you ☹️

If you blatmail me (use the envelope icon above) ... I've set up a webmail account, so i can keep you up to date.

Time & money (the lack of both) mean that a PC rebuild won't happen for a couple of weekends (at least) so i apologise for the delay ... Normal (whatever that is) service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Cheers

Fletch 8^)

Hi Mark

It's not an old machine - it's a Pentium 4 - Running at 3Ghz ... It was the best available at the time, and has served me well for 18 months! If you *do* have a compatible spare, how much would you be asking for it?

I'm a little loath to replace the motherboard as it has 4gb RAM and lots of trick parts onboard ... plus it does (did) *confused* what i want it to!

Only last month i replaced the hard drive after windows decided it needed rebuilding ... And spent every spare evening re-installing everything, (lucky i have a good backup regime) only for the fan on the cpu to give up while i was out one evening and fry the core!

When time & money allows, i may go for an uprated cooling system .... But not in the next few months!

Edited by - Fletch on 22 May 2007 11:17:31

Fletch

I will have a look later and see whats lying around - Not sure I have p3 3ghz chips anywhere but will let you know whats around - have lots of p2 chips *confused*

As for price - lets see whats around - and work it out from there - Free did spring to mind.

MarkC