Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Graduates at Cadwell on Sunday

boogs

Having been to Cadwell for the first time for the Club trackday on Wednesday and noticed how narrow it is...........................how the h*ll are you going to get 20+ Grads around there in one piece for a 20 minute race *eek*

I hope Andy Mac brings along a good supply of wings 😬

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

Kipper,

Providing you use the grass overtaking really isn't a problem 😬..but anymore than 3 abreast is getting a bit tight 😬 The start is certainly not one for the feint hearted as you're straight into Coppice/Charlies *eek*

I suspect there could be the odd wing lost but it really is a fantastic circuit.

Are you going to be pit crew for Kipper Jnr- I've got him down for a podium finish after Thruxton?

MikeW

Mega Grad Race No 22

I didn't see a single wing lost in the grads race - not even when Kipper Jnr and I had a minor coming together heading down towards the mountain 😳 The supers was a different story as they were racing on a wet track and had a start line "incident" where someone stalled and it made it fairly entertaining for people behind I believe *eek*

For a second race I really enjoyed it, much more fun than Thruxton *thumbup* Roll on Snetterton double-header in 3 weeks.

Andrew

My very quick and ready to go track car is for sale here