Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough

Dannyboy

Phew!!! Thought I'd perhaps dropped a b*llock somewhere!!

Well, see you at Curborough!!

Hmm I've heard rumours that the other Class 2 guys are all switching to 15" wheels and Stunner tyres....... hmmmmmmmm *mad* 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Methinks I'll just have to try harder *tongue* *tongue*

Dannyboy *tongue*

• Area Representative

Dannyboy,

I had an email on the 20th March from Roger confirming my entry.

Your name is also on the list of recipients, so I guess you've got an entry.

As Rob says - expect finals later this week, but if you registered online, you'll receive finals by email - not post! (if its the same as last year that is)

Thanks Richard!

I did recieve the e-mail (now deleted..ahem....) but hadn't heard about the other sprint....

See you Saturday morning!! (I'm staying with friends this bl***dy time..Sod the tent 😬 😬 😬)

(wanna let me have a go on your Stunners??? I'll let you try the A539's!! ) 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Danny , on the entry form for the marshalls sprint it said if you wanted a confirmation you needed to enclose a SAE . Did you do this . If you did then a quick phone call to Steve will sort things out for you in a jiffy rather than keeping posting that you havent heard anything ......... *smile*

C7 TOP *tongue*Powered by Hellier Performance 😬

South Wales AO *thumbup*

Dave.

Was referring to the Saturday sprint too.....Will try to contact Steve Later to confirm that he's had my entry etc..

Just new to this competition malarky mate....not sure what the hell i'm doing.....!! so..ask you experts!!! 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

OK *smile* *thumbup*

if you call or mail Roger Swift on roger [AT] swift.eu [DOT] com , then Roger will be able to confirm your entry for the club sprint *thumbup* 😬 *cool* *thumbup* as per the e mail you recieved

Final instructions that will also include your entry number to stick on the car, and all the agenda for the day will probably arrive via post next weekend *thumbup*

Dave

Edited by - Dave Jackson on 5 May 2005 12:13:13

Adam

Sounds like I'm suffering the same problems as well, I've just pulled out of Curborough as there is no way my car will be finished by then *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Hi all

Well looks like I will not make it. Currently having got over a pulled muscle in my back last week its seems to now to have resulted in a trapped nerve. So currently I could get in the 7n but not out again.....

Might see you all if it gets better...

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

You should come along bilbo , a trapped nerve is a sign of good form !!!

I had a trapped nerve last August t curborough , BaconButty practically dragged me out of my tent - cos I couldnt move as a result of the pain I was in , then I either sat in my car all day or lay in the ambulance ............ set my best ever personal time though *cool*

hoping this visit will be a little more comfortable 😬

Hi Dave

Well there are a couple of probems.

The carbs are very out of tune.

Oils a year old and overfilled.

Front A frame bushes are seazed.

Its only a couple of hours work but ............ (ouch) *eek*

Still see how it feels on Sunday If I get this lot done I may see you.........

The short run up there is going to do me the world of good with a hard seat even harder suspension . *confused*

I have done this before...... it took ages to go away and its not that long to my holidays so I would rather miss Curborough than still have it then.

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Poor Bilbo has had to withdraw so his place is available at Curborough Saturday 14th - if anyone wants it please mail me asap via the little envelope above.

Hope it soon improves Bill and that you have a great holiday ☹️

What a rarity - a place available at Curborough now !! 😬

Barbara *smile*