Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MIRA - Spectators

mark260463

Does anyone know what the definative rules are for MIRA (Graham ?) I know it says no spectators, but does that include your wife / partner ? I sassume it is strictly no kids though ?

Mark

20 years with no points then I buy this bloody thing

Spectators are allowed with competitors only, no arriving seperately.

No Children under the age of 16 and even then only with constant supervision

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Thanks Graham

Kids will have to stay at home then (Shame !) oh and soeone to look after them (wife - Double shame !!)

Can we hold all the rounds at MIRA ?! :-)

Mark

20 years with no points then I buy this bloody thing

I also think something was mentioned about no cameras. Is this enforced? It will be Sue's first (and perhaps only) sprint so I would like to at least be able to take a picture of her.

Yes it is enforced (in that they ask you on your way in if you have a camera). I would *strongly* plead with anyone who cares about the future of sprint events at MIRA not to flout this. They run disguised (some heavily and some thinly) cars around the 2-mile bowl all the time and are understandably pretty paranoid about people snapping them and then selling the pictures to the press. They even get touchy about people standing on top of the banking on one side of the paddock area.

Mike