Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T BMW E36 325i (1993)

RobM

I know this is very 'off topic', but I'm selling my everyday tin top. Details are as follows:

1993 BMW 325i SE 4dr with full BMW service history. It is a very genuine and standard car, in fact it still has the original dealer's numberplates on it! This has just been my rainy day and motorway car, with the Caterham filling in elsewhere, and I have owned it for 3 years. Currently at 141,500 miles hence the price. I bought it locally from a very sensible and reserved family man at 98,000 miles, and I believe that he bought it locally from a solicitor; so it certainly hasn't been subjected to any boy racer abuse. Sure, I drive it swiftly sometimes, but generally I've been tootling around in it just listening to music - the condition is excellent for the car's age.

Any work that has needed doing to the car I have had carried out professionally; this has included: new suspension in 2002, a new rear exhaust last year and a gearbox over-haul in January this year (these things will go with any car - any many that I have looked at needed these things doing). I check the engine oil every week and it has never needed topping up so the engine has got a lot of life left in it.

The car drives superbly - in fact I'm replacing it with a 330ci and to be honest in the basic feel of both cars there really isn't much in it.

£2995 or make me an offer!

Pictures viewable on Autotrader soon. My postcode is RG7 2DL, so if you do a search from that postcode and order the results for distance you shouldn't be far off *wink*

- How can such a cute looking car sound so ferocious! -