Click here if you are having website access problems ×

If I was a horse...

rossybee

I thought you were (allegedly) hung like a horse

It is possibly true that Rossssesssss *Ahem* Bell is closer to the ground than most but with legs that short could it be any otherway

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished

Sorry Ross ☹️ *wink*

If it's any consolation, my 'bits' are the colour of my Seven at the moment, apparently having been yanked and pummelled rather violently during an operation last week (I am at home recuperating at the moment, now mobile enough to use the PC frequently *wink*

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

indeed *eek*

Just a hernia repair, so not dangerous, and done under GA so I was oblivious at the time, but very painful afterwards. Most disconcerting part was looking down three days later, to discover everything was purple *eek* *eek* *eek* Once I had been re-assured that I was not suffering from gangrene or leprosy or anything like that, and that nothing was likely to fall off, I calmed down a bit. Still slightly surprised at the violence that must have been perpetrated on me in my sleep ....

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

Surely a golden opportunity for the ...can you take the pain away but keep the swelling joke.....like they have never heard it before 😬

After having my apendix out I woke up to find I'd been shaved and my lower half purple - worried that something terrible had gone wrong I called the nurse over and showed her - at which point they expalined that the purple was infact the stuff they paint on you to sterilise the area and it will wash off. 😳 😬

A friend of mine and his girlfriend decided they would experiment and shave their nether regions. My mate was told he had to go first, which he did, only to be laughed at by his girlfriend when he revelealed the newly shaven area and told that it looked so funny she wasn't going anywhere near him until he grew back. She of course also refused to shave too. 😬

Hi Patrick - get well soon - I've had the joy of two hernia ops before I was even 30! I'm hoping that's it now....

You racing this year?

I won't be on here much longer by the looks of things... If i stil had a 7 I'd join, but I'll wait until I do, it's only a matter of time. And baby. And Kitchen. And conservatory. And by then probably another baby. Then a better tintop for R. Then old age. Then, maybe, another 7 *cool*

I miss my track time *thumbdown*

But I do have a decent tintop now *thumbup*