Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Silly outfit ideas

It's fancy dress day at the football this Saturday - I'm off to the hire shop tomorrow and they told me they have over 700 costumes. Even if half of them are for girlies, and I am too tall for some of the rest, I will probably have over 200 to choose from.

Now this is rather too much for my ickle brain *confused*. I could really do with some ideas so I don't just go "wibble wibble wibble" with overwhelmment in the shop. All I have been able to decide is that as it's in Whales, I'm absolutely N O T going as a sheep 😳 😳 😳 *tongue*

I'm getting flustered. Can anyone give me some costume suggestions pleeease 🤔

To help you out a bit: last year I was a clown, and the year before a cockerel... *smile*

*wink* nothing...

There's lovely!

Did you hear about the fella who went into the doctors because he could not stop singing 'the green green grass of home'? The doctor told him he had Tom Jones disease. He said he had never heard of it, was it common? The doctor replied,

"It's not unusual."...

Taxi!

BB 😬 *tongue*

Edited by - Badger Bill on 26 Apr 2005 16:43:38

Ah... perhaps I was a bit hasty in dismissing the laydeez costumes from my considerations. Cripes! that means I have hundreds more to choose from *confused*

"Last year I was a clown"

Yeah, all 365 days of it

*mad* Oi, Davis Cheeky blighter... just as well I said that the previous year I had been a cockerel and not a cock 😳 😳 😳

Ahem ... good work so far, thanks *thumbup*. Please keep the suggestions coming *smile*

*wink* nothing...

Noi, definitely don't discount the possibilities of the ladies' costumes. After all a fancy dress party is a great opportunity to dress up in women's clothing without people wondering about your sexual orientation. 😬 I'd favour the full scale Les Dawson, or possibly a Monty Python woman. "Ooooh, hello Mrs Evans! Had a good day down the laundryette? Oooh! Did you see the neighbours at no 33? Ooooh!..."

Boonie, it might well be. Or else strank is some kind of leisure activity: "Susan stranks with her friends every Saturday night, and once a year they all go on a 3-day stranking spree..." *tongue*

I admit I had to look up who she was. Our family didn't have a TV in those days (sadly not too young to remember, nor fortunately too old to remember ... er, now what was it I was trying to remember *confused*)

*wink* nothing...

weird

I thought I posted in this thread yesterday.

I also posted in some threads upstairs .....and now my posts are gone.....did I dream it, am I going mad?

Mr Toad, did I or did I not suggest at some time yesterday you should consider

1. A fairy

2. A Druid

3. Kermit

*confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused*

I'm losing it.....