Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Class 3 records

robmar

Updated with Paul Dickens Harewood time, yet another record for 1800 k's...

ALL TIMES IN SECONDS 😬

*arrowright*Aintree *arrowright*52.18 *arrowright*Dave McFarlane *arrowright*Sep-03 *arrowright*1700 x-flow

*arrowright*Curborough *arrowright*59.57 *arrowright*Paul Dickens *arrowright*May-05 *arrowright*1800 K

*arrowright*Elvington *arrowright*77.51 *arrowright*David Nelson *arrowright*June-05 *arrowright*1800 K

*arrowright*Harewood *arrowright*61.85 *arrowright*Paul Dickens *arrowright*Se9-05 *arrowright*1800 K

*arrowright*Llandow *arrowright*80.13 *arrowright*Paul Dickens *arrowright*Apr-05 *arrowright*1800 K

*arrowright*Longcross (Chieftan) *arrowright*118.7 *arrowright*Paul Dickens *arrowright*Apr-05 *arrowright*1800 K

*arrowright*Loton *arrowright*57.75 *arrowright*Paul Dickens *arrowright*Jul-05 *arrowright*1800 K

*arrowright*Lydden *arrowright*82.9 *arrowright*Rob Grigsby *arrowright*Apr-03 *arrowright*1800 x-flow

*arrowright*Mira *arrowright*51.85 *arrowright*Barry Hunt *arrowright*Jun-03 *arrowright*1700 x-flow

*arrowright*Wiscombe *arrowright*49.72 *arrowright*David Nelson *arrowright*Sep-04 *arrowright*1800 K

rob

UPdated with Harewood record

Edited by - robmar on 25 Apr 2005 13:38:47

Edited by - robmar on 25 Apr 2005 13:39:32

Edited by - robmar on 25 Apr 2005 17:07:05

Edited by - robmar on 16 May 2005 10:54:55

Edited by - robmar on 13 Jun 2005 12:22:31

Edited by - robmar on 4 Aug 2005 11:54:02

Edited by - robmar on 4 Aug 2005 11:54:28

Edited by - robmar on 4 Aug 2005 11:56:57

Edited by - robmar on 20 Sep 2005 10:43:05

Should not be half reading this whilst doing quotes, answering the phone and generally being very busy, oh and I still have a car to finish *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

• 3 weeks later...

Curbugger record falls by nearly a second to Paul Dickens

So we have been to 3 venues this year and Paul has taken the class record at every one of them *thumbup*

rob *thumbup*

Edited by - robmar on 16 May 2005 10:58:01

Perhaps staying in the car down at the holding area and concentrating before the run as Paul does is the way we should go Rob?

Noticeable that on Saturday Paul and David were the more focused ones at the start and the quickest, and those of us milling around and chatting got our asses kicked 😳

Anyone know if this is repeated across the other classes?

Steve

Steve

Focused 🤔

Had prob starting car so stayed in with engine running.

And besides, it takes me that long to get all my paraphernalia on I'd be getting back in as soon as I decided to get out!

Mind you, I'd have had time to do it twice Sunday morning - I nearly nodded off once

What were they playing at 🤔 🤔

David

I'm not new to BlatChat. I'v just decided to "come out of the closet" as it were and use my real name!

I sure do need a new battery-the wife is starting to complain about all the pushing she has to do *confused*

Thanks, Sunday was just one of those days when it all comes together. I'm sure if you'd been there we would have been close.

Paul - Mr Rox isn't too bad a driver, before his r500 he had an old superlight and he was just able to hang onto my tail at Dijon (of course I wasn't pushing 100% *wink*)

I now understand why you parked up the hill so to speak, next time you need a push let us know I am sure we will all be happy to push your car

into a ditch 😬

congrats again bla bla

rob

David

Its not all about how much time you spend on the track.

Sprinting/hillclimbing is the purist form of motorsport there is.

No track day excuses of well I'm not giving it 100%

No racing excuses of well I got blocked or held up etc.

As they say. When the clock starts - The bull**** stops *biggrin*

PS 5mins of fun a day? I've been trying to get under 60seconds for years.

Or are we talking about sprinting