Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Results from Llandow

david nelson

If you want a PDF of the results , send me a mail with the title "Llandow results" and I will send you the timekeepers data .Dont use the blatchat mail link as I cant return attachments

c7top1900r (AT) yahoo . co . uk

BB will be uploading the data soon , but he is a busy boy at the moment *smile*

Dave

John, we did not disconnect thr rear roll bar simply adjust it to the softest setting!

Anyway have just ordered a set of freestyle ajustable shocks & springs to readdress the time differential after giving you my top tip on the roll bar front!

Why does no one tell you before you start this sprinting malarky just how detrimental it can be to both your mental & financial wellbeing, I have not stopped spending both time & money worrying how to go faster since I started a hole two races ago!

Comment.......

" I have not stopped spending both time & money worrying how to go faster since I started a hole two races ago!"

ultimately this could end up imploding on us all as it will drive away (literally) the fun occasional club sprinter from our events *thumbdown* having said that though..

Big thanks to Dave, the marshalls & all the south wales crew for running an excellent two days *thumbup*... now were's my check book 😬

Alex

Work commitments permitting the results for Longcross and Llandow should be posted within the next 24 hours ish, sorry guys but it takes me a good hour to enter, check formulas etc and work commitments have to come first *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Of course, 161/61 - one car, silly me 😳

BDT was the block used for the RS200 IIRC.....various bits differ from the 'normal' BD....there is a FAQ post somewhere detailing the BD motors.

Is the owner on Blatchat and is he likely to do any more sprints?

Suffering serious sprint cold-turkey. Must get this finished *smile*

First of all many thanks to the nice comments regarding the car and I agree (especially from inside the car) it sounds fantastic.

I am not the owner of the car but I am responsible for building it and I did sprint it at Llandow (competitor 161). I would like to say what a great day we both had and many thanks to Dave for organising the event.

It was the cars first sprint since the rebuild was finished a couple of months ago and the drivers first event for 1o years so it was a bit of an eye opener.

To answer some of the questions

BDT = the Turbo derivative from the early RS200's but this one is N/A, this engine was built from new bits about 12 years ago and has just been rebuilt with injection by HT racing (and a great job they did).

We are running an Elite 5 speed sequential box which is nice and light and has a fast change.

We will both be at Curborough on the 14th May, haven't entered any more rounds as yet but I am sure we will.