Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Are you ready for Llandow

rgrigsby

Packed the car up last night and it's now parked on the trailer downstairs at work, ready to head straight to Wales this evening.

It's been a long time coming but I can't wait to get back out there!!!

Do you think bringing 14 wheels is a bit over the top ? (4 CR500's, 4 A24 ACB10 's, 6 Slicks!!)

😬 😬

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

Edited by - rgrigsby on 22 Apr 2005 14:57:29

well over the top, I am only bringing 12 😬

car still in garage, trailer still in lockup, tent etc somewhere under the stairs, still at work ( for not much longer) but besides that I am sort of ready, car is mainly in 1 piece 😳

c u tomorrow am

rob *smile*

no where near ready .......... flags , banners , marshalls , paperwork , trophies , sign on sheets , lunch vouchers , MSA steward , cash for circuit ,............ ohhh and I must put my car in the trailer 😬

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

see you all tomorrow *cool*

Finally got the car ready at about 11.30 ish last night – including making a timing strut, spraying it etc

Heading off to Wales straight from work tonight and staying in Llantwit Major for a couple of nights.

Looking forward to my first sprint, see you all tomorrow / Sunday. 😬

Looking forwards to it, hope the weather is nice to us!

Mikey, its good to have another class 1 competitor around, I hope you dont thrash us all *eek* 😬

Look out for the brg/yellow nosecone car with flares (and a mangled rear wing..ahem..) number 1 or 11 *thumbup*

*smile*

Hi MattJ

Don’t think there’s any danger of me doing the thrashing’, unless you mean out of the undergrowth trying to get back on the track.

I’m a number 4, with an old black and alley example that’s seen better days. *biggrin*

Iam ready and will be leaving about 5 am tomorrow. Sorry I missed you all last weekend...last minute domestic situation. What time do I need to be there on Saturday. 9.00 ok ? I know the doors are open at 8:00, but I don't need to be there for 8:00 please tell me 😬

And don't forget to organised the good weather Dave? Saturday and Sunday please

Just got back from making Mike Sankeys car roadworthy and ready for tomorrow. Just need to finish prepping my car, load it on the trailer and finish the tonneau on Richard Andersons car...I'll be the one sleeping in the paddock tomorrow *wink*

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Edited by - Mark Durrant on 22 Apr 2005 22:16:30