Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Printer

Lennie

Please tell me if this is a bit of a cheak but my son Jamie is trying to get sponsorship for next year and has got a proposal which he has generated on the computer. He thinks that it would be better if it was printed professionally as he is looking to move into Formula Three [big big bucks].I thought there must be a printer out there who would like to take the chance and print about fifty copies of a six page presentation with the chance of getting a sticker on a formula three car.Any offers.

Not much response then Len, I s'pose that we don't have too many printers in the club, mostly people who work in the IT industry by the look of it.

Worth a try though. Best of luck to Jamie for next season, if things go well, are we likely to see him on ITV on alternate Sundays throughout the summer, in a few years time?

Hi Paul

I have got some response through private e mail, but like all things they take on a life of there own. Owen who use to print Low Flying and has premises up the road and he put me in touch with a guy who might do it for a mention and autotest place,he in turn put me in touch with a car mad grapic designer, who has a old formula three car in bits in his garage, who is really keen on doing a profesonal job on Jamie's proposal.I will keep you in touch and send you the finished article, it may be so good you may even get your hands in your pocket!

regards Len

Hands in pocket? - You never know Len.

More to the point, if you hear of anyone else with a single seater in bits, which they don't want too much money for and that they've lost interest in, I could be interested in it for a Hillclimb/Sprint car. [Especially if it would take a Vx. 16v engine].