Click here if you are having website access problems ×

NI Se7ens Support Truck

smithj41

I hope it was behaving itself 😬

Not strictly the nise7ens support truck.....it is the se7ens list tour support truck which we look after and store in NI. It`s on it`s way for MOT prep, then MOT, then final tour prep for Haggislander in May where I`ll be chasing se7ens in it hoping they don`t break down *thumbup*

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

I`m off work at the moment trying to get the car finished.

Spent today on fitting the boot cover........tedious or what, the footwell mats, seats and harnesses.......had hoped to get the exhaust on too but that will have to wiat for another day.

Engine is in.....lots of wiring to do and a bit of plumbing.........

It`s getting there.

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

I think the NI guys are being modest. Despite the original purchase being handled through the Se7ens list, and *technically* it belonging to the Se7ens list, in practice Johnty, Tim, Simon and the others put so much work into keeping it alive. And money.

Big hurrah from me. *thumbup*

whilst yousuns where working yesterday I was too - a 240 mile site visit in the seven to Ballyshannon in Co Donegal.

Fantastic run via Antrim, Randalstown, Magherafelt, Cookstown, Omagh, Irvingstown and Belleek - excellent roads and hardly any traffic. Loads of police around though and a DVLNI check for road tax in Omagh.

Popped into to see Simon on the way home but he was out buying bobbins apparently. Car didn't miss a beat and I was absolutely knackered when I got home!! - great.

Ian