Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Morning all,

Normans_Ghost

Someone has to come in and feed the spiders. *smile*

Dannyboy, I suppose it depends just how upset you were with Blatchat. I was unhappy about the treatment of some of my favourite peeps, but down here in the Sheds it was always an oasis of civility* ... and there's now room for me to sit on the not-so lumpy bit of the sofa. *wink*

*Or did I mean "oasis of anarchy" ?

*wink* nothing...

Hi Norman, yes thanks, very painless. I was fully expecting snarlups getting round Barnsley/Sheff at c.5pm but by some miracle saw queues the other way and none my side. Decided on the M18 to avoid Bawtry etc and was back with the folks by 7.

Will let you know when I'm next in the UK and we'll meet up. *thumbup*

Ross - sorry about that but I love the feel of keyboard and I though no one was watching. If the stains don't come off I'll buy you a new one *tongue* 😬

Alex - As I explained last night - they're my trousers. Although I'll make an exception - hastily hands back trousers.

Edited by - Boonie on 20 Apr 2005 12:35:26

Crikey Gromitt, they're the WRONG TROUSERS 😳

Now look - the shock of all these nekked shedders has made me go and spill Norman's tea 😳 I shall have to go and put the kettle on again I can lend someone a bathrobe if there aren't enough trousers to go round...................