Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The other (bigger) reason I'm selling up

Steve Robinson

Congrats to you both Steve

Maybe its time I came clean as well 😳

Sarah (way better half) and myself are also expecting a sproglet in october (just cunningly after the season is over) but this is our first 😬 so I don't have to sell up just yet *smile*

rob *smile*

Edited by - robmar on 18 Apr 2005 17:31:40

13 weeks - so mid ish october

I was told whilst we where trying that I wouldn't be allowed to any 'events' for the 4 weeks before the due date, luckily Harewood is exactly 4 weeks and one day before the due date, now that is what i call good planning 😬

rob *smile*

Steve

Call it women's intuition, but I did wonder a few weeks' ago.

Many congratulations to you and Sally. *biggrin* I hope all is going well.

Will we see you spectating at Curborough 🤔

Rob

Congratulations to you and Sarah too, exciting times having your first baby *biggrin*

Think of it like a sprint: seems daunting at first, but gets easier with practice

Mrs K

Cheers for all the kind words, I'm definitely up for a few celebratory shandys in November *thumbup*

Not just spectating at Curborough Mrs K - I'll be competing thanks to Rob and his generous offer of a dual drive in his car *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* Hopefully a blooming Mrs R will be there to cheer us all on.

Think I have a buyer for my car, so there is no going back now, I could well be sevenless by the weekend ☹️ Other joys on the way will compensate though.

Steve