Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Llandow

Dannyboy

First ever competitive event this weekend.....

Anyone got a place on the Saturday trackday they're not going to be able to use??

Got to get used to List 1A's and the 1800 rather than List 1B's and a 1400 that I used on the last track day....Could be interesting!!

Who's camping as well?????

Dannyboy *tongue*

I may well just do that Mark!!!! Where's it gonna be *eek* *eek* *eek*

Think i've only got the screen to remove now...and retighten the bl**dy alternator belt...again *mad* *mad*----oh and change the injectors if I get them in time 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

• Area Representative

Dannyboy,

Welcome to the class 2 fold!

I'm told we'll have to keep an eye on you!

Sorry, you can't have my place on Saturday, but I'm sure you'll be able to catch a few passenger rides to get an idea where the track goes. (Yes I'm offering, but I've got to learn my way myself)

I'm camping Saturday night at the site next door (may also camp Friday night, but not if its looking too cold or wet!)

Who's said that then??? they're misleading you 😬 😬 😬 😬

Blagging a few laps would be cool! Might give me an indication of the braking points on List 1A's.....Nice hot 1B's are probably somewhat shorter braking distances!

Was there early March with Dave J..There seem to be a few points where you can gain a lot of time........Switch brain off and dont brake effectively!

Booked into campsite next door so see you there....Must try to get camping stove into the back of the seven as well as tent etc.... 🙆🏻

Dannyboy *tongue*